Benjamin Rolle reeled in one of the crucial biggest rankings of his illustrious profession when he got here out on most sensible in the most recent version of the $25,500 Sunday Million Tremendous HR on-line at GGPoker.
This week’s event drew in a 58-strong crowd, which supposed the overall seven finishers shared the $1,450,000 prize pool. Spare a concept for Artur Martirosian who completed in eighth-place, burst the bubble, and overlooked out on a ranking of a minimum of $74,413.
“spaise422” was once the primary entrant to obtain a payout; they netted the prior to now discussed $74,413 once they got here unstuck in 7th. Brazil’s Rodrigo Selouan fell in 6th for a $99,231 addition to his bankroll earlier than Ben Heath were given his arms at the $132,327 fifth-place prize.
Fourth-place and $176,461 went to Daniel Dvoress with former Team partypoker member Isaac Haxton bowing out in 3rd for $235,314. Haxton’s removing left former teammate Mikita Badziakouski heads-up in opposition to Rolle. The pair struck a deal that supposed Badziakouski gathered $339,029 for his runner-up end, whilst Rolle gathered $393,222.
The victory was once nice timing on Rolle’s section as a result of he and his Lift Your Edge poker coaching website online recently joined forces with PokerStars. Successful nearly $400,000 in opposition to a stellar box is a technique to draw new sign-ups!
$25,500 Sunday Million Tremendous HR Ultimate Desk Effects
*displays a heads-up deal
Nemeth Enthusiastic about 3-Means Top Curler Chop
The $5,250 Sunday Deepstack HR was once any other of GGPoker’s high-stakes tournaments that led to a deal, a three-way chop, to be actual. Most effective 39 avid gamers purchased in however the excessive buy-in ended in a $200,000 prize pool; the highest 5 finishers secured a slice of the pot.
Dario Sammartino was once the primary in-the-money participant. The Austria-based Italian walked away with $20,735 causes to be pleased with himself. Mike Watson adopted Sammartino to the rail, doing so with $27,650 in tow.
Watson’s removing was once the remaining of the event since the ultimate 3 avid gamers struck a deal that noticed them scoop identical prizes. The report books will display Elio Fox completed 3rd for $20,175, Marius Gierse was once the runner-up for $50,719, and Andras Nemeth was once the champion, a end weighing in at $50,718.
$5,250 Sunday Deepstack HR Ultimate Desk Effects
*displays a three-handed deal
$1 Million Guaranteed Short Deck Series Hits GGPoker From February 20-27
Different GGPoker Victories Value $30,000 or Extra
Rodrigo “digopapel” Semeghini helped himself to a $150,372 ranking by way of taking down the $1,050 GGMasters Top Rollers tournament. Two different stars obtain six-figure payouts, too. Axel “Eric Clapton” Hallay walked away with $115,131 for his victory within the $1,050 Sunday Top Rollers Primary Match whilst Stavros Loizou is $111,642 richer after triumphing within the $525 Bounty Hunters HR Primary Match.
- Rodrigo “digopapel” Semeghini – first-place within the $1,050 GGMasters Top Rollers for $150,372
- Axel “Eric Clapton” Hallay – first-place within the $1,050 Sunday Top Rollers Primary Match for $115,131
- Stavros Loizou – first-place within the $525 Bounty Hunters HR Primary Match for $111,642*
- FIORELLO – first-place within the $5,250 Bounty Hunters Tremendous Top Curler for $88,402*
- Wallachia – first-place within the $150 GGMasters for $65,019
- Sung Joo “ArtePokerTV” Hyun – first-place within the $888 Sunday Loopy Eights HR for $58,849
- Elendil – first-place within the $300 GGMasters Bounty for $48,796
- Mike Watson – first-place within the $5,250 Quick Deck Bounty Tremendous Top Curler for $42,504*
- Jonathan Proudfoot – first-place within the $250 Sunday Primary Match for $40,651
- Dario Sammartino – first-place within the $1,050 Sunday Top Rollers Heater for $38,500*
- Brener “Runnerb 2” Vicente – first-place within the $210 Bounty Hunters Sunday Particular for $37,918*
- Jeppe Sorensen – first-place within the $1,050 Omaholic Primary Match for $32,801
*comprises bounty bills