The overall Sunday of April noticed some gigantic prizes awarded at GGPoker because the Omaholic Series concluded and the Tremendous MILLION$ Week were given underway. An match from the latter produced one of the vital largest prize swimming pools of the day, the $25,500 buy-in Sunday Million SHR.
Some 44 avid gamers purchased in and created a $1,100,000 prize pool. Best the highest 5 finishers received a slice of this considerable pie, so spare a idea for Justin Bonomo who bowed out in 6th position, burst the bubble, and ignored out on a $114,043 payout.
Aleks Ponakovs, a contemporary winner of the Super MILLION$, completed in 5th position and were given his palms at the aforementioned $114,043 fee. Yuri Dzivielevski crashed out one position later and won $152,079.
Then got here the removal of GGPoker’s very personal Fedor Holz. 3rd position got here with a $202,800 prize; Holz most effective fired a unmarried bullet on this match so loved a wholesome ROI.
Holz’s go out left two of poker’s greats heads-up. Mikita Badziakouski and Wiktor Malinowski have locked horns at the largest level on a large number of events, generally within the reside area. This on-line heads-up conflict was once short-lied for the reason that pair struck a deal which break up the rest prize cash. The deal ended in Malinowski completing in 2nd position for $300,781 whilst Badziakouski was the match’s champion and reeled within the $330,294 most sensible prize.
$25,500 Sunday Million SHR Ultimate Desk Effects
rivfun4me Bests a Tremendous-Proficient Deepstack Ultimate Desk
This weekend’s $5,250 Sunday Deepstack Prime Roller attracted a crowd of 72 entrants who created a $360,000 prize pool. The prime stakes affair drew in probably the most maximum recognizable names from the poker international.
Simply as he did within the $25,500 Sunday Million, Justin Bonomo bubbled this match when he busted in 10th position. This supposed everybody on the nine-handed ultimate desk locked up a payout.
Elio Fox was once the primary finalist to money. His ninth-place go out noticed $13,180 wing its method to his GGPoker account. Wiktor Malinowski and Mikita Badziakouski, who early chopped the $25,500 Sunday Million, had been the following casualties. They banked prizes of $16,649 and $21,031 respectively.
Then got here the go out of Pablo Navarro in 6th, a end price $26,566, and Biao “d7777” Ding; Ding received $33,558. The overall 4 was 3 when Rodrigo Sirichuk crashed out. The Brazilian became his $5,250 funding into $42,390.
Heads-up was once set when Thomas Muehloecker ran out of steam in 3rd. Even supposing dissatisfied to be the penultimate bust out, the $53,546 he accumulated will move some method to numbing the ache of defeat.
“rivfun4me,” recent from a last desk look in last week’s Super MILLION$, defeated Swedish legend Niklas Astedt heads-up to protected the name and the $85,438 most sensible prize. Astedt needed to make do with a $67,637 comfort prize.
$5,250 Sunday Deepstack HR Ultimate Desk Effects
|5||Biao “d7777” Ding||China||$33,558|
Different GGPoker Ratings In Way over $40,000
- Omar “el cordobes” Gomez – first-place within the $535 Tremendous Kickoff Bounty Hunters HR for $151,658*
- Alex “PazAmor” Gelinski – first-place within the $1,050 GGMasters Prime Curler for $148,704
- TheCleaner_ – first-place within the $10,300 Omaholic Tremendous Prime Curler for $138,993
- Roman Kropmanns – first-place within the $1,050 Sunday Prime Rollers Major Match for $105,830
- malcolmX – first-place within the $5,250 Bounty Hunters Tremendous Prime Curler for $97,733*
- Eelis Parssinen – first-place within the $5,250 Omaholic Bounty SHR for $88,610*
- Biao “d7777” Ding – first-place within the $5,250 Sunday Nearer HR for $65,570
- Gavin Cochrane – first-place within the $888 Sunday Loopy Eights for $61,173
- StayHungary – first-place within the $150 GGMasters for $54,214
- Beriuzy – first-place within the $1,050 Sunday Heater HR for $52,649*
- Elias Harala – first-place within the $1,050 Omaholic Major Match for $50,360
- Alex “FutureofMe” Kulev – first-place within the $250 Sunday Major Match for $49,761
- Markku Koplimaa – first-place within the $210 Bounty Hunters Sunday Large Recreation for $48,415*
- WWTMPN – first-place within the $300 GGMasters Bounty for $47,427*
- Lucas Greenwood – first-place within the $777 Sunday Fortunate Sevens HR for $45,147