The prime curler motion kicks off in 2022 at The Venetian Lodge Las Vegas with two $10,000 buy-ins, a $15,000 buy-in, and a $25,000 buy-in event scheduled to run from January 5-8, 2022.
The tournaments will happen in The Venetian Poker Room with every event being a single-day match with reentries. January 5 and six will host $10,000 buy-in tournaments, whilst January 7 and eight will see the stakes raised to $15,000 and $25,000 respectively. The PokerGO Information Are living Reporting Group might be on-site to supply reside updates of every of those prime curler tournaments. All match main points will also be discovered beneath:
Match main points:
- All tournaments get started at 2 p.m. native time.
- No rake for on-time registrations, past due registrants, and re-entries might be topic to a $500 price for the $10,000 buy-in and $1,000 price for the $25,000 buy-in.
- All ranges are 40-minutes lengthy with a 10-minute wreck after each two ranges.
- Past due registration closes firstly of Stage 7 on the crowning glory of the one-hour dinner wreck.
- Those tournaments might be performed with a 30-second shot clock and 6 30-second time extensions. The overall six avid gamers will obtain six overtime extensions.
- This event might be performed 7-handed and the unofficial ultimate desk might be 9-handed.
All tournaments might be a part of the PokerGO Tour with avid gamers incomes issues in accordance with the volume they money for.
The whole PokerGO Excursion agenda will also be found here, and the present PokerGO Excursion leaderboard is available here.
Connect to PokerGO.com on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Use code “PGT2022” for $20 off an annual PokerGO.com subscription now!